Friday, November 26, 2021

#17 -- I Samuel 6:10-21 -- The Ark is Returned by cows on a cart.

Hello:  I’m sorry I’ve been silent for about a week.  This week I’ve been dealing with management, unions, the Ministry of Labor, and lawyers all day long.  My devotions were primarily spending time in prayer.  But I just had to get back to my own study today and get this out to you all.  God bless.   I hope you find this study meaningful for you.

The passage we're studying here has some most interesting issues to consider. I'll share with you what I consider the most important thing in my relationship with God. And show, by the example in the passage, why we must dig deep when we study Scripture. Join us. Here's the link:  https://youtu.be/ANiR7rqwupA
 
/

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.