Monday, January 24, 2011

Is Obamacare in the ICU Ward?

Is this all show or will one of these states succeed in pulling the plug? How can things get so bad on one piece of legislation? How could the framers get it so wrong? Is ramming laws into existence the only hope for an unpopular decision? It must be.

Faceoff! States tell feds to back down



Thank you for the "connect". I look forward to interacting with you in the days ahead on FB and beyond. I would appreciate your input, feedback, comments, ideas, on anything I post as iron sharpens iron. With most of my posts, I inform and you decide. Blessings. Join me at www.twitter.com/pappou . You’ll find my free blog at www.epistoli.blogspot.com . My company’s website (a Church & Management Consulting group) is www.accordconsulting.com . You may also be interested in some of our other pages: “Eph.4.12” on Facebook, and at one of our mission sites at www.scainternational.org or another one at www.iccinternational.org . Blessings, Ken Godevenos.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.