Thursday, January 20, 2011

Customer Concern Alive and Well at Enterprise Rent-A-Car and TD Meloche Monnex Insurance

No, I am not getting paid in any way for this plug.  Recently I wrote about a bad experience at Office Depot.  I'm not all negative and I believe we need to also recognize good customer service and car.

Yesterday I had occasion to contact my insurance broker, Meloche Monnex in Toronto.  They are part of the TD bank in Canada.  Well, it was a wonderful, wonderful experience.  After somebody rammed into the back of my car while parked, they were able to take care of every detail expediently.  Their customer service representative, Benphilia, was first-rate.   Strongly recommend their services.

Then today I actually got a call from Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Toronto (121 Laird Drive), the site that supplied me with my loaner car as arranged by my insurer.  They actually wanted to know "if everything was fine with the care I rented yesterday; did I have any questions; was there anything they could for me with respect to making my rental a great experience."  Wow.  I was floored.  Customer Service is alive and well in some places in North America.  

Let's hope it's catching!



-- Thanks for dropping by.   Sign up to receive updates.  --  Ken B. Godevenos, Church & Mgmt. Consultant, bringing you relevant information from all sorts of sources.  Subscribe free to Epistoli or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar.  An don’t forget to “share” this blog with your friends by clicking the “Share” link on your Navigation Bar.


It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.