Monday, October 03, 2011

The Fact Remains. . . We've gone too far in pushing for Gay Education in our Schools.

I am not homophobic. I have had GBLT people work for me and with me. We get along fine. And as a Christian, I owe it to them to love them and befriend them. I don't support what they practice any more than I would support anyone else who does something I believe society excepts, but God does not.

But here's the bottom line. I do NOT want my five to ten year old grandchildren challenged in any way as to whether or not they are straight. That's not any outsider's job -- even their teachers.  If homosexuality is as complex as scientists say it is, then no teacher, especially a homosexual one with a personal bias, is competent to stick handle appropriately around this issue with children who may or may not be. So don't even try.

If you want to fight homophobia, deal with a homophobic problem that arises, and do it with the parents, but don't promote homosexuality in your curriculum or classes, especially with young children.

I am 100% behind the position of most of the Conservative candidates in the Ontario provincial election on this issue. Enough is enough.

Yes, some of the quotes in their flyer may be mis-sourced, but they're bang on as to the intent of the GBLT lobby behind the curriculum and the push.

Ontario PCs grilled over flyer called anti-gay - Ontario Votes 2011 - CBC News

[Are you looking for a speaker at your church, your club, school, or organization? Ken is available to preach, teach, challenge, and/or motivate. Please contact us.]

Thanks for dropping by. Sign up to receive free updates. We bring you relevant information from all sorts of sources. Subscribe for free to this blog or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar. And please share this blog with your friends. Ken Godevenos, Church and Management Consultant, Accord Consulting.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.