Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crime By The Wealthy & Healthy

Once in a while, while driving without her, I am tempted to use my mother-in-law's "disability parking permit" that sits in my wife's car in order to park in a handier place -- but then my conscience, not to mention my wife, says "no". That's breaking the rules and the law. So I diligently look for another spot further away.

However, the thought of misusing such a permit in order to avoid paying for parking is totally criminal. This story is all about those who do just that -- and they're not poor. If anything they're the fast, younger, and rich.  And they don't qualify to use the permit that's sitting on their dash.

I say report them, embarrass them, and fine them big time.  They're cheaters and more.  And yes, I feel strongly about this.  How did you guess?

Toronto News: Unlimited free parking, anywhere, anytime - thestar.com

[Are you looking for a speaker at your church, your club, school, or organization? Ken is available to preach, teach, challenge, and/or motivate. Please contact us.]

Thanks for dropping by. Sign up to receive free updates. We bring you relevant information from all sorts of sources. Subscribe for free to this blog or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar. And please share this blog with your friends. Ken Godevenos, Church and Management Consultant, Accord Consulting.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.