Sunday, October 02, 2011

Clinton, in trouble, now says Jerusalem is not in Israel. Give me The Three Stooges anytime.

This is so ridiculous, I can't believe it is happening. Hilary Clinton fighting off a lawsuit where she is charged with not upholding an American law she helped pass, is now arguing that there is no way the Americans should even hint that Jerusalem is in Israel. Really?

I mean when I went to Israel last year, I needed to be accepted by the Israeli government into the country who made sure my papers were in order.

Then I visited Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount, and while I was searched for dangerous items as I am at an airport, I was never questioned about my documents for entering another 'sovereign state' -- I was already in Israel, and Jerusalem has always been and will always be in Israel.

In her utter stupidity, bias, liberalism, despair (yes, things get messy if you don't stick to one position) and love for a one-world government that can only be facilitated by siding with radical Islamists, Hilarious Clinton is single-handedly (well almost, she does have help from the Obama gang at the WH, not to mention Jumbling Juggler Joe Biden, their top clown) is changing the map of the world. If I were Oxford or Rand-McNally, I'd sue.

How anyone in their right mind could vote for this troop of lost political and foreign policy dwarfs for another four-year term, I just do not understand. Give me Curly, Larry, and Moe any day.

Clinton, in a Sharp Turnaround, Warns Against Even Symbolically Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel - September 27, 2011 - The New York Sun

Thanks for dropping by. Sign up to receive free updates. We bring you relevant information from all sorts of sources. Subscribe for free to this blog or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar. And please share this blog with your friends. Ken Godevenos, Church and Management Consultant, Accord Consulting.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.