Monday, April 11, 2011

Christiane Amanpour -- A Liberal Reporter Shows Her Colors Pretending She Has None and Loses.

Okay, I'm no soothsayer but about a year ago, I decided that one of my favorite reporters was indeed a liberal stooge. I went ahead and predicted she will ruin her own credibility. Finally, another blogger in The Washington Post agrees. But Jennifer Rubin says it much better and with greater authority. Take a look and stop listening or watching Christine Amanpour -- her travels have impacted her ability to present anything fairly and without a hidden agenda in my opinion -- unless of course you're looking for an excellent example of bias reporting when it pretends not to be. At least, I'm telling my readers I'm bias towards the right.

Christiane Amanpour: Her latest inanity - Right Turn - The Washington Post


Thanks for dropping by. Sign up to receive free updates. We bring you relevant information from all sorts of sources. Subscribe for free to this blog or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar. And please share this blog with your friends. Ken Godevenos, Church and Management Consultant, Accord Consulting.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.