Friday, April 01, 2011

Can America Really Afford to Wait Until 2012 To Replace the B.O. -- Not If You Care What The World Thinks.

Here's another article from the U.K.'s The Telegraph.  This American reporter for them seems to have it right as well.  As I read this stuff, I wonder how the average American (and the above-average ones) can possibly allow this man to rule their country.  I wonder why no one has gotten a group together to demand his recall or resignation.  I wonder why no one is smart enough to find some grounds, any grounds, for impeachment.  What's wrong with America and Americans today?  It seems as if the whole country is under an evil spell (although I don't believe in such).  I can tell you, that America is void of God's benevolence these days.  Then again, maybe I'm wrong -- maybe He's really being benevolent with them, because they deserve a lot worse.

Take a look at the attached and tell me what you think.

A clueless presidency adrift in a sea of confusion: Barack Obama sinks again at the polls – Telegraph Blogs

 
Thanks for dropping by.  Sign up to receive free updates.  We bring you relevant information from all sorts of sources.  Subscribe for free to this blog or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar.  And please share this blog with your friends.   Ken Godevenos, Church and Management Consultant, Accord Consulting.
 

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.