Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"I Can't Even Walk" By Jessy Dixon

Okay, I've home sick and mostly in bed for three and a half days now.   Cough, sore throat, aches, fever, headaches, and to boot, my back is out.  Oh well, God has a way of slowing us down.  Today, as I was sitting with my laptop on my lap (that's what they're made for), I came across this YouTube Video.  And I think it fits my situation perfectly.  I hope you enjoy it.   God uses times like this to make us realize that we are totally dependent on Him.  I know I needed to hear that again this week.  I hope you don't have to be as sick as I am to come to that realization.  I also thought it was a great song for some folks even older than me, and again, I hope you don't have to get to be that old before you accept its message.

Of course, if you don't like Gospel Music, or are an out and out atheist, you may want to pass this one by.

YouTube - "I Can't Even Walk" By Jessy Dixon, David Phelps, Guy Penrod



 
-- Thanks for dropping by.   Sign up to receive updates.  --  Ken B. Godevenos, Church & Mgmt. Consultant, bringing you relevant information from all sorts of sources.  Subscribe free to Epistoli or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar.  And don’t forget to “share” this blog with your friends by clicking the “Share” link on your Navigation Bar.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.